"Triceratops Coracoid" from Scapula
This specimen features great detail and beautiful Brown bone patina. All natural color
100 % Authentic and Original Fossil
- Time Period: Late Cretaceous
- Location of Discovery: Hell Creek Formation; South Dakota, USA.
- Size: 7 inches long x 4 inches wide x 3 inches thick
- Weight: 1 Pound 5.7 Ounces
- Restoration: No Restoration other than cleaned the dirt off. Stabilized by a museum grade layer of vinac which preserves the specimen inside and out.
- I personally guarantee that all information posted of location and time period are accurate.
- I personally guarantee that every fossil specimen we feature are authentic and as described
- I personally guarantee that you will be happy with your purchase or money back.