Ten (10) Mammal Teeth of species Didelphodon - Authentic Dinosaur Age Fossil
A nice set of Didelphodon mammal teeth from the famous Hell Creek Formation. One of the larger mammals of the Hell Creek Formation
100% Authentic and Genuine specimens.
- Late Cretaceous Period (65 Million Years Old)
- Hell Creek Formation, Carter County, Montana
- Measurements of Specimen: Biggest is: 5/8 inch long x 1/16 inch wide x 1/16 inch thick; Smallest is 3/16 inch long x 1/16 inch wide x 1/16 inch thick
- Weight of specimen: 0.57 Grams (weighed together)
- No restoration; Beautiful specimens.