Pachycephalosaurus Skull Spike Horn - Dinosaur Fossil
High quality and rare specimen. Great vein grooves throughout the specimen.
Based off the size of the spike I would think it was on the back of the head, but depending on the size of the original dinosaur, it could have been present on the nasal region.
100% Authentic and Genuine specimen
- Late Cretaceous Period (65 Million Years Old)
- Hell Creek Formation, Powder River County, Montana
- Measurements of Specimen: 2.5 inches tall x 1 1/8 inch wide
- Weight of specimen: 43.37 Grams
- No restoration; All original specimen.