"Ornithischian Vertebra Pachycephalosaurus Thescelosaurus or Struthiomimus"
Gorgeous specimen. So much detail in it. Hard to tell exact species but definitely one of the three mentioned above. Probably Pachy or Struthi based off it's size.
- Specimen is a great addition to the collection.
- A Wonderful display specimen for Museums, Home, Office, Dental, Medical, Schools, Colleges, Universities, etc.
- You won't be disappointed in this specimen.
Comes exactly as photos represent it and as description describes it. Specimen will be packaged with exceptional care.
- Late Cretaceous Period (65 Million Years Old)
- Hell Creek Formation, Carter County, Montana, USA
- Measurements of specimen: 2 3/8 inches long x 1 5/8 inches wide x 1 7/8 inches thick
- Weight: 107.53 grams
- NO RESTORATION AT ALL.