Metasequoia Pine Cone Fossil personally found by us the hellcreekdino.com team
Specimen is 100% Authentic and genuine.
A Wonderful display specimen for Museums, Home, Office, Dental, Medical, Schools, Colleges, Universities, etc.
Great Quality specimen.
Details of Specimen:
- Hell Creek Formation, South Dakota, USA
- Late Cretaceous Period (65 Million Years Old)
- Measurements: 3/4 inch long x 5/8 inch wide x 5/8 inch thick
- Weighs: 3.57 Grams
- No Restoration; all natural specimen.
- Comes featured in a 3d float mount display case.