Four (4) Meta Sequoia Pine Cone Fossil - Dinosaur Age - LATE CRETACEOUS PERIOD
Four (4) Fossilized Petrified "Meta Sequoia Pine Cone"
- Time Period: Late Cretaceous (65 Million Years old)
- Location of Discovery: Hell Creek Formation; South Dakota, USA.
- Size: From biggest to smallest: #1: 1 inch x 1 inch x 7/8 inch; #2: 1 inch x 5/8 inch x 1/2 inch; #3: 3/4 inch x 5/8 inch x 1/2 inch; #4: 5/8 inch x 5/8 inch x 1/2 inch
- Weight: #1: 18.3 Grams; #2: 5.4 Grams; #3: 4.5 Grams; #4: 4.8 Grams
- Restoration: No Restoration
Please view the photos of all angles of this wonderful specimen.
I personally guarantee that all information posted of location and time period are accurate.
I personally guarantee that every fossil specimen we feature was personally discovered by my team.
I personally guarantee that you will be happy with your purchase or money back.