Dinosaur Age Fossil - Fossil Pine Cone Imprint in branch
Beautiful specimen with nice detail. Crazy that there is a pine cone imprint on the other side of this bone. Original tree to crush the animal?
Also pretty cool that original branch fossilized. Lovely display piece.
- Specimen is 100% Authentic and genuine
- A Wonderful display specimen for Museums, Home, Office, Dental, Medical, Schools, Colleges, Universities, etc.
- Specimen comes exactly as photos represent it.
Details of Specimen:
- Hell Creek Formation, South Dakota
- Late Cretaceous Period (65 Million Years Old)
- Measurements: 4 Inches long x 4 inches tall x 2 inches thick
- Weighs: 12.7 Ounces
- No restoration