"Dinosaur Sacral Rib / Partial Sacrum"
I wasn't sure on Identification on this one. I had a few different forums and groups check it out. A few chimed in and said "sacral rib"
A Wonderful display specimen for Home, Office, Dental, Medical, Schools, Colleges, Universities, etc.
Comes exactly as photos represent it and will be packaged with exceptional care.
- Late Cretaceous Period (65 Million Years Old)
- Hell Creek Formation, South Dakota, USA
- Measurements of specimen: 10.5 Inches Long x 6.5 Inches wide x approximately 4.5 inches thick.
- Weight of Specimen: 3 Pounds 8.7 Ounces
- No restoration other than very minor crack fill with original matrix (less than 5%)
- Specimen was stabilized by a museum grade layer of vinac, which preserves the specimen inside and out.
I personally guarantee that all information posted of location and time period are accurate.
I personally guarantee that every fossil specimen we feature are authentic and as described
I personally guarantee that you will be happy with your purchase or money back.