DINOSAUR FOSSIL - TRICERATOPS VERTEBRA with Processes - Fossil personally found by us at hellcreekdino.com
Really nice sized and great detail. Gorgeous specimen.
- Specimen is 100% Authentic and genuine
- A Wonderful display specimen for Museums, Home, Office, Dental, Medical, Schools, Colleges, Universities, etc.
- Specimen comes exactly as photos represent it.
- Great Authentic fossil for your collection.
Details of Specimen:
- Hell Creek Formation, South Dakota, USA
- Late Cretaceous Period (65 Million Years Old)
- Measurements: 10 Inches Long x 6 inches wide x approximately 5 inches tall
- Weighs: 3 Pounds 10.1 ounces
- Excellent condition; All natural bone; Less than 5% Crack fill with original dirt matrix
- stabilized by a museum grade layer of vinac which preserves your fossils inside and out.