"Hadrosaur Vertebra" from Hell Creek Formation.
Very Nicely detailed and large sized.
Specimen is a great addition to the collection.
A Wonderful display specimen for Museums, Home, Office, Dental, Medical, Schools, Colleges, Universities, etc.
You won't be disappointed in this specimen.
Comes exactly as photos represent it and as description describes it. Specimen will be packaged with exceptional care.
- Late Cretaceous Period (65 Million Years Old)
- Hell Creek Formation South Dakota, USA
- Measurements of specimen: 4 inches long x 3.5 inches wide x 3 inches thick
- Weight: 1 Pound 10.6 Ounces
- No restoration at all other than very minor crack fill with original dirt matrix (less than 1%)