DINOSAUR FOSSIL - Hadrosaur / Edmontosaurus Triple Vertebra (Stacked and articulated)
Gorgeous specimen. Beautiful bone patina and rare to find specimens still articulated.
- Specimen is 100% Authentic and genuine
- A Wonderful display specimen for Museums, Home, Office, Dental, Medical, Schools, Colleges, Universities, etc.
- Specimen comes exactly as photos represent it.
Details of Specimen:
- Hell Creek Formation, Powder River County, Montana
- Late Cretaceous Period (65 Million Years Old)
- Measurements: 11 inches long x 6.5 inches wide x 7.5 inches tall
- Weight: 16 Pounds 15.6 Ounces
- No restoration other than cleaning the dirt off, and using a bit of super glue to stabilize it.
- Also Stabilized by a museum grade layer of vinac which preserves the specimen inside and out.