Dinosaur Fossil - Champsosaur ?? vertebra ; Not positive on ID but looks to be a champosaur vertebra.
Great condition, excellent specimen.
Specimen is 100% Authentic and genuine
A Wonderful display specimen for Museums, Home, Office, Dental, Medical, Schools, Colleges, Universities, etc.
Specimen comes exactly as photos represent it.
Great Authentic fossil for your collection.
Details of Specimen:
- Hell Creek Formation, Montana, USA
- Late Cretaceous Period (65 Million Years Old)
- Measurements: 1.5 inches long x 1.25 inches wide x 1.4 inches thick
- Weighs: 28.6 Grams
- No restoration; Original Condition; Beautiful vertebra.
- Stabilized by a museum grade layer of vinac which preserves the fossil inside and out.