Dinosaur Age Fossil - META SEQUOIA PINE CONE specimen
Nice quality specimen. Great detail.
- Specimen is 100% Authentic and genuine
- A Wonderful display specimen for Museums, Home, Office, Dental, Medical, Schools, Colleges, Universities, etc.
- Specimen comes exactly as photos represent it.
Details of Specimen:
- Hell Creek Formation, South Dakota
- Late Cretaceous Period (65 Million Years Old)
- Measurements: 7/8 inch long x 7/8 inch wide x 3/4 inch thick
- Weight: 10.8 Grams
- No restoration at all.