Ankylosaurus Scute "Armor" Spike
100% Authentic and genuine specimen.
Beautiful texture. Great to display
This specimen comes exactly as photos represent it and will be packaged properly to preserve that condition.
Details of specimen:
- Late Cretaceous Period (65 Million Years Old)
- Hell Creek Formation, South Dakota, USA
- Measurements of Specimen: 5.25 inches long x 2.25 inches wide x 2.5 Inches thick
- Weight of specimen: 11.8 Ounces
- Minimum crack fill (less than 5%) to stabilize the specimen. Cleaned up nice. Great texture to it.