Lot - 41 Myledaphus Sting Ray Teeth - DINOSAUR AGE FOSSIL
Fourty One (41) high quality teeth of Myledaphus, a sea creature closely related to Sting ray.
- 100% Authentic and genuine fossil specimen
- Nice collection of larger Myledaphus teeth. they have a great size to them compared to others.
Details of specimen:
- Hell Creek Formation, Carter County, Montana
- Late Cretaceous Period (65 Million Years Old)
- Measurements of Specimen: Most range in 3/8 inch long to 1/2 inch long
- Weight of specimen: 15.0 Grams (weighed together in small plastic baggy)
- No restoration; Beautiful Specimens.